

We celebrated a little early this year due to the fact that Travis has to work on Valentine's Day. Boo. We planned on going for a nice bike ride, but it was actually raining. Go figure. So we skipped the ride and went out to eat a fabulous little restaurant in Laguna Beach (http://www.lasbrisaslagunabeach.com/). It was right on the cliff overlooking the ocean. So beautiful and the food was amazing too. Trav had Fillet of Sole and I had Fish Tacos. We topped it off with a little yogurt. By the way, yogurt shops are to the O.C. as little drive-through coffee stands are to Spokane (thank you S.A.T.).
I am beyond blessed to have such a wonderful, loving husband whom I love so much.
You are so blessed and he is so blessed and I am so blessed and your mama is so blessed too. Lots to be thankful for. I'm glad you and Trav had a fun evening for VDay early. We will celebrate tomorrow when your Mom returns from Portland and Everett D.
ReplyDeleteyum. glad you got a hot date in :)
ReplyDeleteoh, how i wish there were frozen yogurt here like there is there.:( glad you guys had a nice valentine's date.:)
ReplyDelete