Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend in Denver

What a blessing this weekend was! We got to spend time with Trav's family, stayed in a condo in Vail, skiied, celebrated his grandpa's 90th, and I even got to see my grammy and aunts! The last part wasn't planned, but sometimes the last minute plans are the best. My grandma has alzheimers and even though I'm sure she didn't quite remember me, I was blessed by her sweetness!
Mo making the 70s look real good!
Love my grammy in her rudolph PJs.
A new outfit!
The aunts and cousin Conner. They treated me to Thai!
Happy Birthday Grandpa Jim!

What's a birthday without Krochet Kids Apparel?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great time in CO, Leah! AND you got to see Grammy & Aunt Gayle - what a treat :). Love you & miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun time Leah!!! I'm so glad that it worked out. Love and miss you. A. Pam

    ReplyDelete