Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Spaces

Hi All-

I am FINALLY updating my blog. Sorry for the month and a half delay. I haven't been busy. I have no excuses. Anyway, I always think pictures are better than words so here are some pictures of our apartment (I didn't last too long sleeping on a top bunk in a house full of gents), friends, and walking spaces.

Matching Tees.
Nertz with friends.
Mama and Papa Hartanov came to visit us a few weekends ago. It was so much fun and just what we needed!
Living Room.
Bathroom.
Bedroom.
Front Yard.
Back Bay: running/walking/biking paths.
Me.
Life is good. Travis and I feel blessed to be here, working on Krochet Kids, and we are so thankful to have each other as we get settled in a new city. We miss our friends and family, but we are thrilled to be where we feel we need to be at this point in life.

Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so glad you updated so we could see the pics of your new abode. Love it!!! And miss you, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the update. miss you two sooo much! see ya in november!!

    ReplyDelete