Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Moving, Living, Sleeping (and breathing)

XXXXXLarge Van
Great Friends
First Home
Next home (upgrade)
It's official

I didn't think or know if I would have a job by now, but I really never thought I would have a job and be the one conducting an interview by now. I am officially the Tully's manager in Irvine (a short hop on the freeway away from where we're staying). I started right away and I have been busy, busy busy. It has been a whirlwind, but I am so thankful. Trav also got a job at his old stomping grounds, the Old Spaghetti Factory on the Newport Pier. All of that to say, God has been taking care of our needs. God is so good.

5 comments:

  1. yaya leah...im soo proud of you for posting the blog! eheh. did u have to get a cali drivers license?

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the update! maybe i'll take a similar picture with my NY driver's license.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Congrats on the jobs! :) Glad you guys are well. Ok, so seriously - you & Monica Pederson (or is it Peterson?) could be twins. She's one of the designers on HGTV & a model. Beauitful, but not as beautiful as you are. (Hope I can say that!) hahah. What can I say, you & your sister were extra blessed in that gene pool! :) Love you guys & am stoked for you to be in sunny CA! :) ~ Katie Boggs

    ReplyDelete
  4. please post again soon, lee. I want to see pics of your new place!!! love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DITTO Amy's commment! Just what I was going to say.....

    ReplyDelete