Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Changes

There are two big changes going on in our lives right now. Actually more, now that I think about it, but what the heck.

#1 I am updating our blog which was rightly called "Adventure Abroad" but there is no more abroad so rather than come up with something cool, I am not naming it until someone thinks of something cooler/ more cool.

#2 Not quite as exciting as the name change (or lack of name......change) is that my sister is pregnant. I guess I am somewhat of a procrastinator because it happened about 8.6 months ago and she is literally a ticking time bomb (in the best sense possible). I am so excited about being an aunty and I am praying for a chubby baby (as well as for a healthy momma and baby). Below are pictures of the beautiful mom and the chubster.







Amy is a 6th grade teacher (at least for a few more days) in the Spokane area and it has worked out that I get to be her long term sub. This will be an awesome transition for all.

Oh and I should throw a shout out to my older brother who is graduating from his counseling program this week. I probably won't update until the sun starts showing its face again in Spokane (aka....that could be a while).

And...check out Krochet Kids website on May first to see the new spring line. www.krochetkids.org

1 comment:

  1. #1...that picture of you gracing the top of the blog now is pretty amazing.

    #2...i love how people hold pregnant women's belly's in pictures. it makes me giggle. it's like..."here baby, we want you to feel like you are in the picture too!"

    #3...i want to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete