Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Love Africa

5 comments:

  1. haha, you are in heaven! you would post a picture with a frog:) love and praying for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree costume (in your last post) is awesome!!!!!! You are too cute in there! I just saw Amy & Jonathan this morning & it's so apparent how much she misses you... there's nothin' like the bonds between sisters, eh? :) I hope you two were able to connect this weekend. How's Travis feeling? Hope you are both well & we are praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah,
    Leave it to you to find a frog!! It brings me back to your frog loving days. I got to share with my K class this week about your frog adventures.Actually the lesson was that we can always see God's hand even in the disappointments (when you found the large toad in the window well the summer after your allergies to to cats were discovered) Love and miss you Leah, so much.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey weasel. update your blog for heaven's sake!

    I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete